Think you’ve discovered all of Google’s secrets? Think again!
Google is famous for its Easter Eggs. These hidden mini games and inside jokes are like little surprises, but they can be hard to find. We’ve hunted down the top Google Easter Eggs and compiled a list just for you!
- “Fun facts”
- “What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?”
- “1.2+(sqrt(1-(sqrt(x^2+y^2))^2) + 1 – x^2-y^2) * (sin (10000 * (x*3+y/5+7))+1/4) from -1.6 to 1.6”
- “Roll dice”
- “Play” + Solitaire, Minesweeper, Pac-Man and other hidden mini games, playable right in your search results
- “Spinner” or “fidget spinner”
- “Bubble level” (only works on your cell)
- In Google Maps, search for “Loch Ness”, zoom in, then check out the street view pegman in the lower right corner
- Where on Google Earth is Carmen Sandiego? Play the mini game here to find out!
- “Google birthday surprise spinner”
- In Google Sheets, write the following letters in Row 1, putting one letter in cells A-E: “P R I D E” – then press enter.
- I’m Feeling Lazy (Click “make a copy” to view the document)
- “How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?”
- “Wubba lubba dub dub” then click the “Did you mean:” prompt
- Play Atari Breakout and explore other Google Easter Eggs on elgooG
- View time lapses of our world on Google Earth for a glimpse into the past
- “Recursion” and then click the “Did you mean:” prompt until you get the right spelling
- “Google in 1998”